Enhanced computer aided simulation of meshing and contact with application for spiral bevel gear drives
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in [Cleveland, Ohio], [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Computer programs.,
- Computerized simulation.,
- Numerical analysis.,
- Mathematical models.,
- Spiral bevel gears.,
- Mechanical drives.
|Statement||F.L. Litvin ... [et al.].|
|Series||NASA/TM -- 1999-209438., NASA technical memorandum -- 209438.|
|Contributions||Litvin, F. L., NASA Glenn Research Center.|
|The Physical Object|
- Our Baby Book
- Aspects of recent science
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Annual report of the National Museum of Canada for the fiscal year 1954-55
- A Guide to curriculum development in language arts
- Biotechnology and ecology of pollen
- H&S Tr Gde London88
- Avatara According To Occultism
- Rules & regulations, adopted by the True Assistant Society of Hatters in New-York: and ordered to be printed for their government.
- Mansions of the Virginia gentry (Great American homes)
- DC-AC laboratory manual.
- South Carolina
- College Algebra
- Family financial management
- A study of the relationships between support for political authority, support for sport officials, and disrespectful behavior towards sport officials
- Saint Lukes Church, District of Columbia.
- The educators tax planning handbook, after the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
- Lotus 123 template for triangular plots